Friday, December 25, 2009

. . . . . . . . . . MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wishing you and your family the merriest Christmas ever! I do hope you have taken a little time to remember why we celebrate this season - the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who came that we might have eternal life!

Our family had a very nice Christmas. The only thing to make it better would have been if I could have spent some time with my extended family in Arkansas. I have missed getting to spend time with them in the past couple of years. Maybe sometime this year we can head that direction for some time with them.

I'll be getting some new to me appliances next week which will be nice. We've been back in our house for 12 years and the appliances are beginning to fall apart. A dryer, stove and microwave will be delivered next week and we are all looking forward to it. There's a chance of a fridge being included as well.

Now that we've eaten our Christmas dinner it's time for a nap while Home Alone plays in the background.

Again, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    You know I spent Christmas with my Best Friend (at least I think you read the article, LOL), and of course little Jethro came home with me the day after.

    May your family be blessed beyond measure in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete