Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Schedule...So Tired

A few weeks ago I accepted a contract job working just a few hours a week. This week began the actual schedule they have for me and I'm still figuring out how to make everything work and fit into my day properly. Once I have another few days on this I expect the time to taper down a bit but this week it's has just worn me out. LOL!

I have a couple of WIP to post but here is another Wednesday come and about gone and I simply don't have the energy to pull out my camera and work on photos, etc. Hopefully by next week I can update my WIP's again. I have almost finished a HUGE tote that I made and I LOVE it! I need to finish it tomorrow so I can use it this weekend. =D

So, I'm off to bed. I expect to be asleep within about 5 minutes of my head touching the pillow tonight. Hope you all are having a great week and I will post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. It has worn me out - as evidenced by the addition of the 's on it's in the first paragraph. Please excuse the misspelling!

    ReplyDelete