Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Convention Season in full swing

I have been privileged to work with Alpha Omega Publications over the past 5 years, representing them at home school conventions all over the southeast. This year I've had the opportunity to travel further from home and so I have been taking my camera. I've been traveling to so many wonderful places and you just never know when you'll see some sites you wish you had taken a picture of. 

I've missed a few photo ops like the laundry drying on the guardrail on the expressway in Cincinnati, OH. Boy was that a sight! Traffic was backed up just a bit on the expressway and when it broke loose that was what we saw. Sure wish I'd had the camera out already that morning!

Here are a few pictures I've taken.
Cincinnati, OH





  





Montgomery, AL - the tiny airport!






I will stop with those two conventions for now. We have had the greatest time talking to parents, helping them decide if our curriculum will work for their family and encouraging those who are brand new to home education. Home education does not have to be difficult! If you have been considering home education for your children, just know that if you are committed to giving them the best education, YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment