Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Time, No Blog!

Well, it's been quite a while since I checked in over here. Sorry about that! I guess there has been a lot going on and time just keeps passing on by. Since the last time ...

Sarah turned 22, Savannah turned 20, Skylar turned 14. Sandi will be 16 soon. Wow! Not discussing right now how old Terry and I are. ;)

The curriculum I present webinars for several times a week is getting a facelift of sorts right now. They are adding some of the features we've been clamoring for. I'm excited to see it next week when I get to travel to Cincinnati for one of the conventions. This time of year attendance picks up in the webinars because everyone is starting to work on what they wish to use next year. Also because AOP offers 20% off during April.

Other than webinars and conventions, running the home school group takes a little time. We are in the process of moving to a new website with hosting designed specifically for home school support groups. Thankfully I have some help getting things transferred and checking the links we keep posted in our resource pages. We want to be sure they are all working properly and organize them a bit better. 

I keep trying to get some crochet work done as well. I learned a couple of new stitches that I enjoy and so I've started 2 new blankets for Sandi and Skylar. Sarah has also requested one of the patterns for herself. Then there always seems to be someone having a baby here and there. I've made several blankets and bootie sets too. I finished a pair of camouflage and brown cowboy boots today. So CUTE! I need to mail those this weekend. 
 Now I'll attempt a hat. I'll let you know later how THAT turns out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment