Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday - Pink and White WIP

These were taken this morning before I left to sit and work while the girls were bowling for Phys Ed. I was able to finish seaming the booties, hide the tails on all the projects and sew the button on the bib. I also began working on the diagonal receiving blanket to match. I still need to add the loop button hole on the bib.









I really love how easily and quickly these items work up.
I have also completed this set in camouflage for the grandson of a friend. I just think they are adorable!











To see more WIP and link your own WIP blog, click the German Shepherd photo below. We'd LOVE to have you join our WIP Circle.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That bib is really cute, I'd hate it to get dirty, LOL. And of course I love the camouflage boots!

    Thanks for playing along, Martie.

    ReplyDelete