Wednesday, February 17, 2010

. . . . . . Ribbon Candy Blanket WIP

 
Here is the "Ribbon Candy" blanket again. Haven't spent much time working on this afghan since I needed to complete the baby gift. I'll be working on it this week though and hope to get a lot closer to the finish line with it.


I had a chance to work on it for about an hour or so last night and here is the progress I made... I believe I got 6 rows and started a 7th before I put it away.


It looks so much longer when you photograph it from the end instead of the side. LOL  And actually, the stripes will go up and down her bed instead of across it. Of course, this was folded in 4th's instead of covering my bed completely.

Please click on the picture of the German Shepherd to the right, and check out other WIP's. We'd love to have you join us and post your own!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors! I love that you can be creative with colors and make even a simple stitch look amazing.

    I added this post to McLinky on my blog - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! oh, check it out, i left you an award over at my blog. :)
    http://girlsandsunflowers.blogspot.com/2010/02/rules-for-accepting-this-award-are.html

    ReplyDelete