Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wednesday WIP - Light Pink and bright pink

 I have now started a couple of new projects - one being the crochet-along that I am doing with my crochet group. I've sent them the first 4 rows so far so I'm posting a photo of it to that point.
First 4 rows of our Raised Heart afghan pattern

showing the ends which fringe as you go
The baby shawl I had posted a few times as I was working on it has now been completed. I love it but you really have to pay attention as you work to keep from missing a stitch here and there or losing which row you are working. It's a nice size and will be nice for spring. I just need to tuck in all those random ends and it's good to go. You can find the pattern here.
Light Pink Baby Shawl


close up of the baby shawl pattern
I've started a hooded scarf that will be a gift. A mom asked me to make it for her daughter who saw a different hat I'd made for my youngest. This one will be much more mature for a young lady who is about to turn 20. The pattern for this project may be found here.
Beginning the light pink hooded scarf

Close up of the end of the hooded scarf
  The last photos are of a baby headband. I followed the directions to a t - including the size hook, etc. and it is larger than I think it should be. It was supposed to fit a child age 18 months - 2 years old. I think it will fit my 12 year old. Oh well! She will use it. LOL  The pattern can be found here.

 Followed the pattern but it's too large.

close up of the headband. I need to add the decorative piece. 



To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. You can play along even if it’s not Wednesday; Just click on Rosies picture, visit Marie Anne's WIP and see what others are working on too! 

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! I need to try one of those hooded scarves. I put a hat and scarf on when going out with the chickens and one piece would be much more convenient, and no doubt warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be doing some baby things for my daughter once I get all my projects complete for a monster garage sale that is coming up March 19. Her baby is due June 2, so it will be here before I know it.

    ReplyDelete