Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday - Hot Pink Raised Heart Afghan

This pattern is an original that the sister-in-law of an acquaintance wrote a few years ago. Several friends have used it and I think it is gorgeous.  I am working through it with my crochet-along group of friends and when we work on a project like this I try to post some photos so the ladies who are still learning can see what the project should look like. Here are the photos I've taken of my project so far. At the time I'm typing this blog post, we are working a bit beyond where the photos were taken. Hopefully it will be completed by the end of the month but it may take a tad longer since I have other projects in the works that have more pressing deadlines than this one. Enjoy!

Showing how to start the row

Wow! Using the flash made it REALLY bright!



Showing how to end the row




Panoramic shot just after working row 9

Row 4

Row 5


Row 6

Row 7

Row 9

Row 10

Row 11


Row 13


 To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. You can play along even if it’s not Wednesday. Just click on Rosie's picture and follow Marie Anne's directions to post. We'd love to have you join us!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment