Monday, October 25, 2010

One WIP complete and ...

Another about to the halfway point.

Here is the completed set I gave away today...


This blanket was crocheted on the diagonal. Easy to do so long as you keep accurate count of your stitches. :) This yarn was self striping which turned out really nice in my opinion. 

However, it makes the booties appear not to match in a way. If someone takes a close look though, they will see all the same colors and patterns within the set. I liked the cute little hat except I ended up with a bump of sorts in the back. I didn't have a chance to figure it out so I'll pay more attention on the next one.
 Click the pictures to enlarge them.






All wrapped up and ready to go!














And now for the one in progress. You can't tell the difference in this close-up but I'm slightly over 1/2 finished and I purchased the ribbon to go through the border this weekend. I'm excited to be working on it and getting closer to seeing the end result. 

And here is the green and white heart blanket, booties, and bib all ready to go to it's new owner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment