Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday WIP - Green & White progress

I've accomplished a little on this blanket in the past week. I'm now at the point of trying to decide how many rows of white before I switch back to green for the final one or two rows. I am currently working on the 5th white row. Also, when I switch back, do I want to continue the "granny" pattern or put a scalloped or ruffled type edge on it? 

I realized too late that I had changed from using an F hook to a G hook, which has worked fine but is causing the granny portion on this outer section to ruffle a bit. I think it looks fine but leads me back to the question of how many rows and do I add an additional edging? I welcome your comments on this!



If you have a Work In Progress of any kind, please visit the link below and share with the rest of us!! It can be any type of work, not just crochet or needle work!


3 comments: