Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pink hat WIP





I had seen a picture of a project I wanted to make but decided to work up my own pattern instead of purchasing one. I started thinking one direction on things and changed my mind after a bit of work. :) Then I ran out of yarn (I was using leftovers to figure this out) and my youngest said to leave it like this but she made one request - that I add kitty cat ears to it. :) So, I'm off to find the right pink and white to make the kitty ears to go on top. 

I do now have a much better idea for my original project so my daughter gets a hat she likes and my other recipients will benefit with a much nicer project when I work theirs up in a couple of weeks.

Please join our WIP group by visiting the link below (click on Rosie's picture) and post what you are working on!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you 'done good'! I like the way the hat came out, and can't wait to see what you come up with for that other project we discussed.

    I pondered it some myself, but quickly got sidetracked with other things.

    Thanks for hopping on the WIP train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 14 and 19 year old daughters both want me to make them hats with kitty ears.
    my 19 yr old also has some other projects in mind for me concerning her baby too....I really should get on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martie,
    The hat turned out really nice. I bet it would be really cute with kitty cat ears!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete