Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesdday WIP - Assorted

 So, I'm still working on this round ripple baby blanket, however, I've put it down for a few days to work on some special requests from my 12 year old. Other things like that kitty hat from last week. She has requested a Panda hat now. When I mentioned that I had a few people want to know WHERE??? So I created a toddler sized one shown to the right. I'm now working on a larger one for my daughter and yet another pattern for a child between 3 and 8. My daughter wants one slightly smaller but very similar to the kitty hat. Meanwhile I found a different hat I'm working on that I think would be very cute. No pictures of either of those just yet. ;)

I'm also working on this pink baby shawl (that's what the pattern calls it) that will be a nice large receiving blanket size. It takes a little more concentration for the pattern but I'm loving working on it! I love the color and the feel of it in the Caron Simply Soft yarn.

So, what are YOU working on this week? I'd love for you to share! You can see other WIP's by clicking on Rosie's picture and joining the WIP circle of friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martie! I'm a homeschooling mom too, because I ALSO "think they're worth it"!!.. I've been reading back and your crochet work is beautiful! I especially LOVED the green and white baby set!... I'm now a follower, and look forward to visiting again!.. Wishing you and yours a blessed and very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that blanket still of your own doing so far? I really, really like that one.

    Love the panda hat and the baby blanket/shawl too. That is a pretty pattern stitch and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marie Anne - So far I've not purchased the book. I guess I'm going to continue working on it until I decide it's finished or until I decide I must buy that book. LOL Just guessing as I go!

    ReplyDelete