Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday WIP - My White Bridal Afghan

Well, I've begun working on this afghan again since finishing Skylar's Ribbon Candy blanket. I am getting really close to finishing. I have 19 rows to complete and then the border. I hope next week to post pictures of it with at least a portion of the border complete. Would LOVE to have it totally complete since I'm giving it to a bride at her bridal tea in less than 2 weeks. (WHEW TIME FLIES!)

So, I typed that and then spent the evening working on it AFTER I had taken the picture but before uploading it. I believe I now have about 13 rows to go. YAY! Hoping to get this part completed by Thursday evening. 

Oh, and when I'm finished, it will cover my queen size bed I'm quite sure. WOW! Didn't really have a clue it was going to be quite that large!

To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. Copy the code below Rosie's picture and paste it into your blog post so that others can follow too, and see the rest of the projects that are posted here. Be sure to post your link on Marie Anne's blog as well.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Martie, this is beautiful! Are you following a pattern or is this your own doing?

    ReplyDelete