Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Yellow Baby Blanket

This is a blanket I started a while back and had put away. Now I have a recipient in mind and need to get it completed quickly. The pattern intrigued me because it was a take on a granny square but is set on the diagonal. The photo in the pattern book is just so pretty that I had to try it. Here is where I am so far...
 
 This isn't the best picture but I can work on that next time. lol

This blanket has about 5-6 rows of yellow and then one row of "baby print" yarn. I think it would have worked a tiny bit better if I'd used two yarns of the same weight but I used what I had in my stash and I think it will be fine.

To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. Copy the code below Rosie's picture and paste it into your blog post so that others can follow too, and see the rest of the projects that are posted here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment