Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crocheted Heart Hotpad

I thought I'd take a minute and update the progress on the crochet along I've been working on. We are about finished and it's looking good.


Here are the photos so far taken at the intervals the way we are working it. When the project is completed it will be a heart shaped hotpad.


I'm debating about making the completed set which includes a dishcloth and potholder. Maybe I will do those soon. I think it will make a nice gift set. It was a really quick project so would make it really simple to make up a few to give.


The original pattern was shown in pink and white but my kitchen is complemented with red so I chose red and white for this project.


I try to always give credit for the projects I work when someone else created the pattern. However, I can not find where I got this pattern or a name for the person who created it. Should it be yours, please let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is really cute! If you do find the pattern, please let me know.

    I meant to ask you earlier - do you know about Crochetville? http://www.crochetville.org/forum/

    It's a huge and wonderful crochet forum filled with wonderful people, patterns and chit-chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Martie. I haven't participated in this month's Crochet Along, becausae I can't find all of my hooks! LOL They are probably in the basement. *shudder* I know I have them, and refuse to go buy more when I know I have them. LOL I'll go back to the group site later to make this. It's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie Anne, thanks for the link. I'm not sure if I've visited it before or not but I'll check it out soon!

    Annette, have you found those hooks yet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete